Tag Archives: Trenham Photographs. Glenwood School

School House 1876

The next photo in the series of Glenwood Photographs taken in 1876 by N.J. Trenham, is the “Second Schoolhouse”. According to J.G. Whittemore in 1940, Professor Thacker is the man in the photo. Another label noted that it was built on … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment