Tag Archives: Peterson & Stinson Hardware

Stensing and Peterson Hardware Store

This week’s photo in the series of Glenwood Photographs taken in 1876 by N.J. Trenham, is the “Peterson and Stensing Hardware Store”. It was located where Mecco 7 is today – the former Ben Franklin building. According to J.G. Whittmore in an … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , , , | 1 Comment