Tag Archives: Lathrop

Courthouse

This week’s photo in the series of Glenwood Photographs taken in 1876 by N.J. Trenham, is the “Courthouse.” This building is known as the second Pope County Courthouse. The first courthouse is a small log cabin that has been moved to … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , , , , | 2 Comments

Lathrop and Blodgett’s Mill

The next photo in the series of Glenwood Photographs taken in 1876 by N.J. Trenham, is the “Grist Mill” or “Lathrop & Blodgett’s Mill” or “Young & Clark Mill”. (We have multiple copies of all of these images and they often … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , , , , | 3 Comments