Tag Archives: Kinney

Courthouse

This week’s photo in the series of Glenwood Photographs taken in 1876 by N.J. Trenham, is the “Courthouse.” This building is known as the second Pope County Courthouse. The first courthouse is a small log cabin that has been moved to … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , , , , | 2 Comments