Tag Archives: James G. Whittemore

Dr. Whittemore’s House

This photograph shows the “Residence of Dr. Whittemore” from 1876. The home was built in 1870 on lots 6 & 7 of block 35 – where Ridgewood Villa is today. According to J.G. Whittemore in 1940: Dr. Whittemore is on … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , , , , , | 2 Comments