Tag Archives: Emmerson & Tollefson Store

Emerson and Tollefson’s Store

This week’s photo in the series of Glenwood Photographs taken in 1876 by N.J. Trenham, is the “Emerson & Tollefson’s Store.” It is was located on the south west corner of Franklin Street and 1st Avenue SW. American Solutions for Business has an … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment