Tag Archives: Dr. Elsey

Brief History of the Glenwood Hospital

The first hospital in Glenwood was established in September 1912 when Dr. Eberlin and Dr. Elsey rented the “Furtney House” along Lake Minnewaska in September of 1912 to turn it into a hospital. Miss Wiese of Elbow Lake was hired … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , , , , , | 3 Comments