Tag Archives: A.C. Lathrop

A.C. Lathrop’s House

The next photo in the series of Glenwood Photographs taken in 1876 by N.J. Trenham, is the “Rev. A.C. Lathrop Residence”. It stood kitty-corner from where Phil Stumpf’s office is today. According to James C. Whittemore in 1940, “This house belonged … Continue reading

Posted in Local History | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment