This post is part of a collection of posts written in 2016 for Glenwood’s 150 year celebration. To see the map and full list of locations included in the walking tour, click here.
Bandshell in Glenwood’s City park
The bandshell was built in 1925 for $4000. For many years a community band held weekly band concerts all summer long. Today it is used for occasional outdoor concerts, Waterama events, and Sunday morning church services.
It was built by Albert Wollan, who also built the first ski tower and the Bickle House.